Sunday, August 19, 2007

what's the best way to unwind, among other things?

Let me know the cheapest. And no, don't tell me its food.
How do I get myself feeling buoyant after a hard day's work? I mean, I am in advertising right? Then how the hell do I make time for swimming or playing lawn tennis? What and how? I am not keeping fit at all. Damn. Sometimes, you really have to think things thru in getting your life into perspective. I know a few deadlines coming up next week,and I am not so glad about it. My work is going to get published , and it has a few times before,but I want something more. It has got to be in freelancing.

Getting back to the reason why I started writing this piece. I want something more in life that keeps me busy 24/7. Yes, that's it. I don't fancy taking calls, its like speaking into a small instrument and concentrating on it, its just not what I like doing. I rather be having conversation with the whole being. That's my pet peeve, so be it. Hmm. SOmetimes, I jsut think I need a change of place. Well, I did go to Ahmedabad didn't I. There are some really inspiring things hidden only for those who are keen on discovering Mahatma's cultural heritage. The drama, the naked truth. And those who do, leave that city pursuing great things. Or just end up in advertising like I did.
But advertising, shows us the glitz and glamour, but I don't think that creative people stop there. They surge forward, for there is always something more on the other side. By that I don't hint at the client's side of course. Its a hint at the other things that this world offers. Mostly travel and living channels. I'd love to be a cook. And well, work with Gordon Ramsay sure. Well, I'd love to learn scuba diving for once, and teach others how to do it. Before that I'd love to learn to swim. And how on earth am I going to find time for that. Life in advertising, leaves no space for other things. Now, I need to show passion, and I need that money.

Ah! Now I know, what Tendles meant.

Passion is everything.

No comments: