Monday, August 13, 2007

of manic mondays.

after a good rant. you do feel good right. yeah.
just like after you've worked your back off..literally speaking. you stretch those arms up high, wriggle a little, and then after that joyous feeling, go back to feeling exhausted again. brilliant.
Thats how I feel right now.
hectic day. loads of work. like always.
I miss my Macintosh from MICA. really.
I could have finished a lot of work, rather than just keep begging to a few people, who you don't want to bend down to. Damn. Maybe client servicing are not the only ones who get their ego hurt in unimaginable places. Its weird, but there is some kind of camaraderie among people at the workplace, or its just forced. No matter. The road is life.Jack Kerouac.

Unbearable lightness of being is a brilliant piece of work by Milan Kundera, very manly psyche.
Its funny how women have to accept some of men's enlightening moments that are in fact really pathetic, and I see no art in it at all. Its just a clever device that excuses men of philandering. Its a cleverly written book no doubt. But in parts its a Men are from Mars book, through and through.

I am now reading Nathaniel Hawthorne's infamous novel, the Scarlet letter, and the first few pages are a beautiful description of exceedingly measured copy.The description of Hester Prynne is beautiful, again here I talk of a prostitute in the 18th century era. The Boston tea party days. The beauty of a prostitute, like the one we saw in Chameli, of that of Kareena Kapoor. Its like saying, look at life from their POV. Or lets say, Tabu's acting in another prostitute's life story. I can't really say, what this book entails, as I have not read it. I am determined to write an essay in the coming days. And then maybe you can draw a critical sketch on what you presume to be a frivolous life of a prostitute. Here I am merely hinting, that it maybe much more than that.

No comments: