Friday, August 24, 2007

Isolation

Zapped me alright.

I have been like this for 8 and a half months. And haven't shown any sign of improvement. I choose to laugha nd enjoy myself whenever I want to. But I have given up on myself. What does she know. What the fuck.

I am sorry. My errant behavior is the sign which I am coming to terms with.After i have been sliced into two, by an unaccepted unfeeling proposal meshed with misunderstanding. I have become a person with 2 left feet, who just jump around knocking me mindless. Let me elucidate. About 2 years ago, I have had a heart break. Well, it shouldn't have affected me much, but it did. And it leaves me zapped. Only because my ego has been the sole victim.

She would never understand. Parveen Babi, ya right.

I'd like to make a mention of the adjectives here: All copy paste.paranoid, misdirected, insensitive, hypocritical and over-inflated egos, insecurity-ridden, deprived, pitiful, petty mind


Isolated. Let me be. I will never ever want to talk to her again.

I have an entire article on me. And does it sound harsh, yes. And its horrible to know that. Oh another Aries down. Well how many have I got left? Oh that was the last one.
I knew 3 and every year I lose one. I think it calls for a celebration.I finally got away with it.

But it haunts me, it shouldn't.The farther you go, memories make your heart grow fonder bullshit, will continue to ring in my head. So where do we run? We sure can't hide.

1 comment:

Shreeja said...

shut the bloody past....and let the future be..
and if u wanna run...come to cal for the pujas...dumbo