Friday, August 3, 2007

Being thrifty and other things


Yes I'm a spendthrift. I agree upfront.
I have always put in money, not to wait for it to get doubled, but before even it starts its venture in the savings account, i have to wade it right into my wallet.Stuffing it and emptying it, as if handling a railway ticket really.I am sorry, but i never really thought my job owned me, i never came around to thinking that. Mostly because I always had someone or the other backing me up, like my family and now my brother for instance. Bad attitude, Yes. I know, I don't know how to cope with it. I need some cure.Mainly because, I live everyday like it would be my last. No, I am not trying to mean what I just said, in a more philosophical way but, I really believe with the way things are going, marriage, growing up, behaving like you've just become superbly mature, and, the place where ewe live, its like an island waiting for a tsunami to attack to actually realise we are all going down. We in fact, even had a holiday, for the weird state of trains in Bombay. Water logging in railway areas, stops people from working!

I saw ICE AGE 2 today.
Damn, what a good movie.
And I nearly burst into tears when I realised that little fellow with the nut, whose name me Miss.Forgetful forgets, enters the heavens, where the skies are full of nuts.
What a great movie.

No comments: