Sunday, September 9, 2007

Loaded with fun!

so much has happened last week, that I am actually tired of jotting everything down.piece by piece.But I'd always love to give it a try, won't I. Yes I would. This is a new blog,and well I want to update it regularly. Not crib. For cribbing I have another blog. Lol. Wow, isn't internet largely composed of people bickering at the end of their blogs. Pukes of inherent angst. darn!

Well, I will try my best to not sway it that way, rather I'd try zapping you ridiculous again. That'd be easy.hehe

Alright. Leaves of grass has entered my shelf. Read a couple of verses. Bold I must say. Emerson, really "dug" all this.hmm....I need to have a keen studied angle before I give my comments. I need to be joining British Library soon. It'll be wonderful.Drowsing in the wonderful carpeted area. Ooh just perfect.I could catch up on my Iris as well, oh and Virginia is stacked just near by. What Life!
I have another vintage collection of poetry, with Sylvia Plath's razor sharp verses..I'll find her there as well.Hmm..I should be looking forward to it in fact. I am, just that I have no time, next month I will for sure.

I have been stealthily reading On the road again.
I have admitted it. the idea was to read one book at a time. Man. Am I doing that. No. i am also reading Scarlet letter. Boy,i was once warned to not read so many books, or the essence flies off. It probably has. Custom house officers harking a poor lil prostitute with staunch morals and her child to misery.It's an excellent read. 'Elite' jeez. I hate the word, reminds me of the annoying sarcasm of Meryl Streep in Devil wears Prada, stop. stop. I like my life. Read, enjoy, and just be yourself. Don't ever put airs about you. The more comfortable you are. The more comfortable will you be with yourself.

On the road. That's where I want to be.
After reading that book...who wouldn't. Maybe the Radiator Springs is out there. And the one I went to was just an oasis, a flickering lie.

Movies. Yes.An update on what I have been enjoying in the theatres. An old acquaintance from old skool, and found that once upon a time, whom I thought resembled an Ally Mcbeal, french beaded character, has now become wonderfully rotund, with the French beard intact. Not so attractive. But hey, surely resembles the Indian born american desi, works in a call center by the way. And thankfully, I didn't see him wearing the most noticeable deliberate wardrobe dysfunction, which happens to be the underwear sticking out! He'd be the kind who woul dhave grown up to be something like that. Well, let me not make any judgements. But hey, he had come with his mum. How adorable!

Ahem.Coming back to the point.

It had to be Ratatouille.

Brilliant animation. Amazing, enjoyed every moment of it.But the story at the end, ouch mice in the kitchen. I' d rather scream if I saw a sight like that than go home and write a review on it :(

But you know something. Its about ' Anyone can cook' idea that struck me the most.Not that I am a great cook. i would hardly step into the kitchen. ...Well, I am changing that habit soon. The perception is this. French pride themselves in their oh-so-famous exquisite cuisine. But is it true that' anyone can cook'?. Only some people really can, and have the genius for it.

I mean: if you're screwing something up. And then a friend of yours adds his personal touch to your to-be-amazingly-screwed-up dish, and to use the french word here for pun Voila! It just turns out to be the perfect meal! Of course everyone can cook.But not everyone can make you remember the food like your mom makes it. And if they do, then check the kitchen, it might just be the house rat, for all you know!

;D

Life is good. Live like the french. Eat, drink, be merry.

No comments: