Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fruitful weekend!!!

I am positively proud of myself.

Enjoyed my weekend with a couple of friends, where the chocolate avalanche ended up tasting like roach-shit...Belch! I know, I know. I am sorry, this was supposed to be a very good post. damn. Should I delete it. Nah, I'll keep it.
Just to remind ourselves about the most loved Ratatouille...lol..

Very old friends meet. They talk. There's just so much of talking to do, its like walking on sand. And while you walk you dig in your Big Toe, and then you slide it in the sand, and write someone's name, or yours...and smile and enjoy your scribbling and swaying...and that's what the conversation was about, two hours, of pure bliss. Skimming surfaces, went deep only once, for the insomniac story. To be best friends and still have lust in your eyes. Love is that, isn't it?

A wonderful morning breakfast with my brother and an animated movie, with the best seats, and when you enter the theatre, it greets you with my brother's favorite song and follows with mine...Anything done spontaneously strikes luck.

Beautiful weekend.Really.

No comments: