Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Some things left to be said.

I had wanted to write this piece for a long time. I didn't get a chance to. I enjoyed every bit of the escape I had desperately wanted to achieve. And even put my 'passion' at risk. and went to an Alumni party.
It was fabulous. Because there were a few familiar faces. Thats the beauty of life. when you get to smile at a person, and he/she smiles back.It's beautiful. We shed our inhibitions, I let the rum take the better of me and gave in to the lull of the music.It was grand.I did miss a few people. Yes Shreeja I missed you, very much. We just went crazy. The entire feel was more like, hey we are MICAns and its our party. Damn. It felt splendid. I haven't danced so much since I've been back. I recieved a call, from a very old friend of mine, and I felt a twinge of emotion that every Bridget Jones would feel. But Alas, every dog shall have his day.

Lesbians, gays what's the deal anyways? There's this one guy I know, who came out of the closet. Admitted it, in a cult magazine, and well, he's quite hot I must say. but then when you go deeper, you probably just don't realise, what they are talking about, until you're one of them. It came as a shock. But then, it was alright. It was about, just letting some things be. Not imploring so much, or giving so much thought to it. Sexual attraction or lust, they are relative. friendship and love, they are too, but whats the validity? When do you realise you're gay, a touch, a look. Is it just hormones. Is it convenience? Is it ridiculous, or is it just normal?

I found the answer to life, the other day, while I pondered and discussed with my mom and hten told Dad, he said, he'd be back with an answer in 2 days, today was Day 1, i am waiting for Day 2. When he actually puts up a fight. When I had the answer to the purpose and the working of the universe, I felt empty, like after this, what? And my head started aching tremendously. But I still have a job to do. I have to go on living.

:) and a smile is the best way to begin a day right!

No comments: