Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another uneventfuls

ok ok. won't discuss supernatural powers or anything like that or the Sahaja yoga....damn! but I discovered something, that is important to me. And there, I don't care what you think. Thank god! WE CAN'T SEE GOD, OR I'D BE RATHER BORED BY HIS DIKTAT, AND I WOULDN'T HAVE HOPE LEFT!

Anyways, it was a relatively fine day. I am quite close to being broke, that's probably why I shun the roadside bhel. I live a normal life, get excited on fridays, spend weekends contemplating about anything under the sun, then give a lazy stretch on sunday nights, and sulk at the thought of mondays. Bas, nothing great has happened in this Creative's mind so far. I just love cooking up whacky ideas, that only a few intelligent people like me get( hehe). Guess what?! I SAW AN AD FROM THE New York festivals, and my idea was in there. Damn, isn't that great?! But my boss knows, and well forget about it, I don't want to tell you how it went, because it doesn't matter, because he dint make a big deal out of it. Damn! anyways, maybe a lil moreeeeeeeeee hardwork, should be applied, to win this war.

HMPF! G'nite and really good dreams, but not so good, that they'd make you want to sleep even more, to get that one nice smooch from that love you recently found interesting ;)

Au revoir!

No comments: